Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Keep Up The Bad Work!

Today I was working my shift at the reception desk at one of our community hospitals. No, I don't do it for money, but rather volunteer hours. So basically, I was kicking serious ass at this job, answering phone calls and questions like a boss. I was feeling like the king of the world, simply because it was my third attempt at the job and I felt like I was the god of receptionism (is that even a word?). However, life is a bitch, and always seems to creep up on me to ruin the great day I was having. Out of nowhere, this nasty ass man, smelling of ass, comes up to the reception desk, and says,"Keep up the bad work!" I stood there in wonder, as I couldn't believe my motivation just got kicked off its' horse by a fucking hobo. Thanks for ruining my day.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry babe. You're still my god of sexinessism.

    ReplyDelete