Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Funny Story

Well, none of you reading this probably don't know it, but I have a fear of clowns. Yes, go on, laugh at my demise. Anyway, this "fear" of mine really hit me hard today when my dad deemed it necessary to scare the holy fucking hell out of me in the morning. He taped a scary clown doll with bloody lips and a disfigured visage onto the wall next to the bed I was sleeping on. When I woke up, the first thing I saw was this hellish object, and I proceeded to scream like a bitch. I then fell off my bed and hit my head in three different places. The worst part, I saw my dad laughing in the corner with a camera in his hand. I have no doubt this is going to be all over the web within 10 minutes. Thanks for the support, dad.

1 comment:

  1. All over the web you say? You're already like, famous. Link me when it's up eh?

    ReplyDelete